Learn the basics of child photography in a few hours! We will cover these topics:
- How to use your camera efficiently
- Good lighting
- Proper angles and composition
- Exposure and how to get the “look” you want
- Basic editing in Photoshop or Lightroom
- Fun places to print your pictures, prepping your pictures for printing
This is NOT for professionals, nor anyone looking to start a photography business. This mentoring is ideal for moms/grandmas/dads who are looking to take better photographs of their children and would learn best in a 1-on-1 environment.
Professional Mentoring: limited half, full, and multi-day availability Summer of 2018
Running a successful photography business is not as easy as it may seem. Between learning how to build and maintain a website, writing a business plan, working with vendors, designing advertising information, and accounting to make sure you’re in the black, someone may wonder “When do I get to actually take pictures?”. Getting any business off the ground is hard work, but I’m here to help!
Or maybe you’re a photographer who has finished last year’s taxes to realize you actually had more money going out than was coming in. I can also help with that!
Mentoring is available in any/all of these areas:
- Studio lighting and/or natural light
- Studio Newborn photography
- Lifestyle Newborn, Maternity, or child photography
- Lightroom/Photoshop editing by hand
- Building a sustainable business
- Anything else you can think up!
I’m an open book during Professional Mentoring. My one goal is to better equip you to be the absolute best photographer you can be.