Your photography experience with me is not only about beautifully documenting your precious family memories; it’s also about cultivating a relationship. Customer service is very important to me and I am dedicated to providing not only a positive experience, but also the highest quality products available. The number of clients per month is limited so that you can receive my undivided attention.
My goal is to create portraits for you to enjoy the moments of childhood long after your babies grow up. Whether it's adding to a wall gallery you've already started, showcasing baby portraits in the nursery, or creating one of our heirloom albums to eventually pass on to baby, it would be an honor to document this special time for you.
And because custom photography is an investment in your family's memories, I'm here to personally walk you through each step of the way. From the very first contact to the moment your products are delivered, I sincerely care about you and your family's experience.
1. Contact Get in touch to clarify any questions you may have, reserve your session date, and receive your welcome brochure. We can also schedule a consultation at this time.
2. Plan I'll walk you through all aspects of your session so you feel relaxed and prepared. We will look at clothing options (both your own and the studio's clothing line), timing, different ways to enjoy your portraits in your home, what to expect during your session, and how you can best prepare so that the session runs smoothly.
3. Session Day This will be fun! I’ll ask you to snuggle and play with your babies, and will beautifully document these precious memories for you.
4. Ordering Appointment About two weeks after your session, you’ll come to the studio to choose which of the professionally edited images you’d like to order. You can choose from fine art prints (loose or framed), canvas, birth announcements, heirloom albums, wood prints, and/or digital files, and I’ll make recommendations based on your personal style and home décor.
5. Enjoy! Your order will be ready for pickup 2-8 weeks after your order placement. Everything offered is archival grade, meaning it is crafted to be enjoyed for generations to come.
Want to know more? Keep reading!
Your custom portrait experience begins with a complimentary, no-obligation consultation so that you can see what a custom photography session with Simply Heaven Photography is all about! We will meet at the historic Southern Pines studio to chat about what to expect at a session, ideas on what to wear, and pricing based on how you'd like to display your portraits. I will recommend customized items based on your personal style and home’s décor, and you will be able to see each of the beautiful offered products.
From heirloom albums to framed fine art prints, you will be able to begin imagining your own family’s memories beautifully documented for generations to come.
Quality isn’t a thing of the past. I’ve carefully sought out the very best products from all over the world to offer to my clients. Want to see pictures of the beautiful keepsakes? Click HERE.
Short on time? We can also consult over the phone or by email. You'll still receive all my expertise and guidance to prepare for the perfect session.
Your custom photography session will be photographed in the classic style I’ve become known for. I’ll gently pose you to document the natural connections within your family, while keeping the session light and fun! Backgrounds and compositions are simple so we can keep your child(ren) and family as the focus. Your session can take place in the studio, outdoors, or in your home for a lifestyle session.
The session will revolve around your overall goals for displaying your portraits. It is neither rushed nor will it drag on longer than needed to obtain beautiful images for the final products you mentioned during your consultation. Whether you are looking for a traditional portrait of everyone looking at the camera for above your fireplace, or an album containing your favorite candid images of your family, the session will be customized and tailored to you.
Want more examples? Head over to the blog to get an idea of what your custom portrait session with Simply Heaven Photography could look like.
About two weeks after your session, we will set up a time for you to come to the studio for your Ordering Appointment. This will be your first glimpse of the beautiful moments we documented during your session. I put my heart and soul into your family's portraits and am always very excited to share this special time with you! You will get to physically look through the edited proofs and sort your favorites to be designed into albums, wall galleries, custom cards, or whatever else you’d like. I’ll be sitting beside you to offer my professional expertise with sizing and finishing choices based on your individual style.
5x7 printed proofs for viewing
Hold them, lay them out, decide which to order
After placing and paying for your order it will take approximately 2-6 weeks to design, print, and deliver your final products.
Ready to schedule your complimentary pre-consult? Hop over to the CONTACT PAGE. I look forward to talking with you!
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.